Our strength in emergency management and Homeland Security planning, training, and exercise services, technical capabilities, and depth of our “real world” EOC and IMT experience are just a few areas that make us a leader in emergency management and Homeland Security consulting.
EPG Senior Planners have been on the forefront of comprehensive Homeland Security and emergency management planning into the disaster preparedness, response, and recovery and mitigation process for various jurisdictions.
- Comprehensive Emergency Management Plan (CEMP) development
- Emergency Operations Plans (EOPs)
- Customized Critical Infrastructure/Key Resources (CI/KR) vulnerability assessments
- EOC re-organization technical assistance
- Gap analysis/capability assessments
- Development of EOC Position Specific job aides/checklists
- Continuity of Operations Planning
- Strategic Planning
- Special events planning
- EMAP accreditation planning
The EPG training team is ideally suited to support your Whole Community with emergency management/Homeland Security training services. Our team has an exemplary record of supporting federal, state, local and private sector clients with preparedness, response, recovery, and mitigation training. Our team will provide a professional cadre of instructors with nationwide experience in developing curriculum and conducting training for emergency management/Homeland Security programs.
- EOC customized training, workshops, and drills
- Delivery of FEMA Advanced Professional Series courses
- Delivery of ICS and HSEEP courses including Train the Trainer (TTT)
- E-Learning course development
- State of the art on-line course design
EPG provides seasoned FEMA Master Exercise Practitioners (MEPs) to develop and execute multi-discipline preparedness, response, and recovery “HSEEP compliant” table top, functional, and full-scale exercises. The exercises are designed to demonstrate a jurisdiction’s ability to manage numerous on-going critical incidents over an extended period. Our approach enhances the skills and abilities of field responders as well as those responsible (EOCs and/or IMTs) for coordinating and managing large-scale events. Our exercises will be designed to identify and stretch resources to their limits while expanding local and regional collaboration and building positive relationships.
- Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP)
- HSEEP compliant table top, functional, and complex full-scale exercises
- Multiyear training and exercise plans
- Complex Coordinated Terrorist Attack (CCTA) planning, training, and exercises
- Pre- and post-disaster EOC and IMT response teams
- All Hazards Incident Management Team training and drills
- EOC personnel activation evaluations
- After Action Reports/Improvement Plans (AAR/IP)